Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi Y'all

Hi y'all it's been to long, I miss blogging almost everyday.. My momma is still sleeping so i thought I would pop on for a bit,  I think I wore her out heehee!

As you know my Momma has been here for the last 6 days! I have been having such a wonderful time since she got here! We have been to so many stores., and bought a lot of goodies for me to share. I will share a few today. I think today we are going to stay in and crochet I need to really get the hang of it!  

I cannot believe school gets out for the summer in like two days ! Crazy fast it went but it always does.. I'll catch y'all up more with what all we did  after she leaves..

Have a blessed day!

Fabric I bought from the Quilt shop my first time going there and  I am in love!

Adorable mug i found at Cato's 


No comments: