Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cat Fever!


I guess  I have  a case of cat fever because I have been making  lots of cats lately.. I think they kinda look like bottles or bowling pins hehe!

I sure hope people like them as much as i do!





Tomorrow I may work on  pigs I have five more to make . I also want to make three more cats.
We will see what tomorrow brings but as of right now that is what I feel like doing!

Got to go get groceries here in a bit and then figure out what we will eat for dinner tonight?.
 After we eat dinner i guess we will hang out on the couch and watch the free movie channels. It does feel like one of those family nights night!

 Hope you  have a great weekend!

Life is good!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

those are the cutest cats ever! Going to have to search around and find the pigs :)

Unknown said...

I am so happy you like my cats! Thank you! And my pigs are going to be listed soon on my ebay, Just need to set it all up.

Tanya Anurag said...

Very trendy cats!! Like the colors.

-Tanya
http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you Tanya!