Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Crazy Kitty



I got my Crazy Kitty all finished. It was the one I mentioned in yesterdays post, see a picture of it here. Mine is similar to the one in the magazine but I did try and make it my own. I have so many more Ideas on how to change it even more! can't wait to try out my new ideas on the kitty..

I think it is such a crazy,funky and fun cat! Just love it for some reason lol! I am going to make me one to put in my craft room!


Besides the kitty I also made my girly puppy too! So cute she is!

 I am going to work on an owl pattern today. If it goes smoothly I will have it done plus a pillow of some kind??



Grow from love..
  ( lol don't judge it was the first thing that popped in my head!)


No comments: