Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Where Have I been?


Where have I been? I have been doing nothing but crocheting for the last four days.. Since I am a beginner at this new found hobby it takes me a while to turn stuff out.. But it's so much fun an I know with practice i will get faster

. I have missed blogging I haven't blogged since i think last Thursday?  It's nice to get on here and just empty out some of my thoughts ;)

Here is what i have been working on- bowl filler pillows ...



 I Got them all listed on my ebay  what crazy work that all is.. But if people buy from me it will all be worth it.. :O)


Hope you like them.




Tomorrow i am taking a break from crafting ,I think i will do a coconut oil treatment to my hair, soak my feet  and paint my nails OH I am  just going to  pamper myself i guess for the day.. That sounds so nice..


Get up and have a pamper day for yourself!


No comments: