Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I have a few favorites for you today.

I have been sewing away for the last two days, i was trying to get stuff listed on ebay by the end of Thursday, because Thursday was the last day to list items for free.. That's why I haven't blogged in two days..;)
I made three camper pillows, i sure do love making them they are so fun to make!  I have two that i am going to work on this afternoon. But i think i may need  to run to the store and buy backing for one of them.

So here are my favorites for this week!~


First is one of my new camper pillows I think this one may be my new favorite out of the ones i have made so far! I just love the sweet window box with flowers,and the colors i chose for the pillow i think are so fun! The lighting isn't that great on my pillow we have had rain and clouds so no great lighting to capture the true colors.. I m hoping i can change the pics out on ebay before someone bids on it. Just need the sun to shine, but it doesn't look like today is going to be sunny today either..




I picked this  yogurt up at Walamrt  to give it a try, amongst others but this one is so good, it's limited edition tho :( !  But i am so happy i tried it.. Walmart has many new limited editions out right now but this one here is my fave! Oh the Lemon and Mango is pretty good too!









That wraps up my Friday Favorites!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will be doing some shopping at Hancocks Fabrics and Joanns this weekend.. I need yarn and fabric oh and thread!






No comments: