Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Feeling better.

Yesterday I woke up not feeling good so i spent the day laying around on the  couch oh how i HATE that! I did venture out to Walmart for a bit to get some Pepto , walked out of Walmart in the pouring rain and noticed my tire was flat!!! So I had to call for the insurance company to send someone over to fix it. Yes  I am lazy! Well 40 minutes later the service people showed up and my spare was put on.:) Ugh what a day yesterday was! And to think i wanted to spend the day sewing.. God had other plans for me though!

I am feeling better today not 100% back but i will get some sewing done.

I listed my stuff on ebay over the weekend. My sis has been telling me for weeks to do it and well I finally listened to her! :) I have one camper pillow being bid on yay! So far so good! it took a little over a month for me to sell one camper pillow on etsy so i would say we are off to a good start!

I better get off of here and do some sewing!

Hopefully tomorrow i will have stuff to show you all!





Be adventurous!





I

No comments: