Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Monday, August 4, 2014

Fabric and chit~chat.

Last week was the most busiest week ever. I have been shopping for fabric,yarn and back to school cloths for Hailey. Still not even finished yet. She doesn't start school till the end of August.

I want to get some house cleaning in today and i haven't exercised in a long time. I just kind of put it on the back burner. I can feel a difference and i don't like it. So that means i need to get back into the routine of it. I know once Hailey goes back to school and it all settles down around here, I can get back to my routine. In the summer it's hard to keep a routine you know, well at least for me..

I went to Joanns on Saturday and picked up some Halloween fabric. The Christmas selection they have right now in store isn't the greatest of choices i think. So i just grabbed Halloween fabric.


Not sure what i'll make this week? I want to work on so many things but I'm not really selling  much of anything so my finished items pile is taking over my craft room. :O)  That's okay with me though i will just find more places to stash everything heehee, so i can keep on crafting and doing what i love..

This coming week will get a little heck-tick Hailey is going to watch Kayla's dog and guinea pig for a week while she and her hubby go to California.  That will be nice huh..

Stay on course and everything will work out.




No comments: