Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Get going girl!


Good Tuesday morning to ya! Hope your morning has been a good one thus far!

I have been goofing off this morning not good since i have  a million things I want to do today!

Now I am ticked at myself because here it is after 11:00 in the morning an I have not started any project yet! UGH!  I have a pig in mind that i want to sew up so that will be the first thing I want to work on.. Then I will work on a few other cute things! So peeps lets see how much I can get done today.. :)

So I guess I'll post this blog and then go about doing the things I want to get accomplished today!




I put together this sweet pillow and think it will be so cute in some little babies room, don't ya think?.


 Oh how I love to make these birdies! I want to make one in every color! :O)
 So I better get to getting be good and have a blessed day!





Open your heart and mind to receive more!


No comments: