Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Made a decision! :)


My last post I had talked about not knowing what to do about the craft show. Well after much thought and writing down the plus and minuses and thinking on it some more,  I have  made my decision..
I won't do the craft show this year but will do it next year.. I feel really good about this and will look forward to being better prepared for it next year! This time it won't be two months to get ready for it.. Two months is just not enough.. Okay enough about that..



I won't do a Friday Favorites tomorrow since it's the 4th and all.  I just have one favorite  this week.

This mascara  is the best Drug Store mascara ever!  I bought it two weeks ago and have been using it ever since!  It really brings out my tiny  eyes and lashes! Oh and right now at Target they are on sale for $5.99 with a dollar off coupon  attached to it.. Can't beat that!

Well I haven't made anything in two days, I felt I needed  a break to sort out my issues on all the craft show stuff.. I have to say for me taking a break from sewing has worked out so nice, because It opened my mind up to come up with more ideas! It was like i needed a break and didn't even now it till i wasn't sewing.. I miss it though today i wanted to go sew but had some running around to do.

 I have been crocheting a little, practicing on some small hearts and flowers they are coming out better and better the more i make..

So I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July!

Clear your nagging thoughts so you can  get back to creating!!



No comments: