Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Friday, May 16, 2014

Random

I've been so busy running around trying to stock up on fabric while it's been on sale. I'm going to enjoy having a stock of my own to shop from. With that being said I still need to buy more cotton prints. I do have enough flannel right now to last a while.. . I just got to stay focused when it comes to looking at flannel  .. Man they have such cute flannel prints out! Can we say addicted  heehee! So so much more I would love to have!
 Lets just see if I can sell things first, but If i don't do so well in that, i will just sell the fabric i bought i suppose!

Yesterday I spent the day cutting out patterns for future pillows, that took up my whole day. Today I need to run to the bank and the dollar store to pick up zip lock bags. Then back home to make a few pillows or animals not sure which one yet i feel like tackling..

I just got an email for 15% off your total purchase from Hancock Fabrics, Oh so tempting :)...

Well guess I won't get anything finished if i sit here and play on the ole laptop huh!

Always finish things you start..



No comments: