Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Friday, May 23, 2014

Is it a happy Friday?

 Happy Friday! Is it a happy Friday? Not sure yet? I am kind of a  grouch today! Good thing I am home alone today! Or the wrath of Dawn would be out in full force with all kinds of %$#*.. So I guess you are the lucky ones today to hear  read my %$#*....


First off I haven't been able to sleep in days and when i am sleeping i am dreaming about stupid shit! (sorry for the cuss word). I wake up grouchy and I don't want to be grouchy, I have so much I want to do ! I love waking up happy and ready to get my day going.. But over the last few weeks that hasn't been happening.." Stop having stupid dreams and get a peaceful nights rest Dawn!! Okay look at yourself for a minute " (yes talking to myself here)..  "You have so much to be happy and grateful for just ignore the dreams and try and hop out of bed with a smile on your face regardless of the night you just had".. It's hard to motivate yourself and want to get crafty when you are GROUCHY! UGH!!!!!!!!! I want to be like this tiger here. Strong and ready to pounce..





But I feel more like this..

 okay a little dramatic I know lol...

Boy  I got a little silly just then huh?! Okay back to the grouchy subject-- I feel better when I create things I know that, so I guess in the mornings when I am laying there feeling grouchy,  I should smile and think Hey I get to make something fun today ! And just get up and do it..  Because when I am creating something it takes all that grouchiness away and I forget all about being grouchy. Hey I think i just worked my problem out..??? LOL

Sometimes venting is all you need and then you feel..(a bit of silliness coming on)
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile and find what makes you happy! 




No comments: