Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Chitty chat..

A good nice day it was, I  Sat right here at my desk most of the day uploading pictures to edit and just did some goofing off.. My hubby,  he sat and flipped channels all day.. You know what annoys me the most is when your watching something on t.v. with him and during the commercial breaks he turns channels. I HATE that because he is always late to getting back to what we were watching and 9 times out of 10 we miss something important or funny! I still have not broke him of doing that! UGH!!

Tomorrow is Memorial Day (Happy Memorial Day) we are going to have hot dogs, potato salad, cowl slaw and just hang out and be together.. I do need to squeeze a bit of house work in there, so I don't have to do it the rest of the week because remember momma is coming for a visit. YAY!!

I keep thinking about the camper pillow I made and I just love how it turned out, so I am going to make another one! :)  I may start on it Tuesday! Yup that sounds like  a great day to start on it.

We have been getting some really nice rain, it's suppose to rain more tomorrow and into this week too! Gotta love that right!


Blog because you can!




2 comments:

My name is Lydia said...

that camper pillow is so cute! you could sell those, you know. i'd buy one!

Unknown said...

Hi Lydia,thank you so much for the compliment! It made my day it really did! I am selling the camper pillow. I just listed it this evening on etsy! Here is the link to my shop if your interested. https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecraftinbug