Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Owl Always Love you!

Good morning everyone! Hope your morning is a good one so far!

I am making up some pillows to sit out for baby and or toddler rooms. I am really loving how they are turning out. So, so cute!  And you know I could make tons of pillows they are so much fun to make! And hey who doesn't  love a pillow! I don't have work tomorrow so I am going to take full advantage of it and craft away! :O)


Front
Back

My mom comes to visit in about one month ! So freaking excited about that! Oh the stuff we are going to make! She crochets and I want her to teach me some stitches that i just can't seem to get..  I really want to make some crochet patterns that I have come across but need my Momma's help..

Okay everyone have a wonderful day! Off to sewing I go!



No comments: