Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Just getting started..

 So Today I decided to come and write my first post, and with that being said" Hello everyone"...
My blog is still very much under construction just thought I would give it a go even though it is NO where near finished. YIKES!..

 I have been trying to get my creations made ready to sell on ETSY but i have been so busy trying to draw patterns out,keep house and remember how to do all this blogging stuff .. You see years ago I used to blog and well, just kinda got on to doing other things and quit for a while.. But i am happy to be back into it yeah starting over with no followers is kinda well you know sad( hehee)  but they will come (hope). 

 Oh today good things happened!!! I finally received in the mail  some of the much needed wool felt that i am planning on using to make some of my creations . . Lots of money went out the door  on that stuff. But i had to have it. 

I'm so excited about entering this next chapter in my life..
Don't you just love starting over sometimes you know wiping  that old  slate clean?



No comments: