Lucky You!
You've Just Been Slugged By The Craftin Bug..

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Polka Dot Craziness!

I've spent the day looking for the right piece of fabric online to use for my new pillow that i am working on.  What I am wanting is yellow with red dots, not to big of dots and not to small of dots not to bright of a yellow either.. The fabric i had in the back of my mind i seen months ago  online is sold out it's by Riley Blake.  :O(  I did find several that are similar to the RB one.   They are from Fabric.com , Etsy and Allegro fabrics , Okay so my issues with these choices are -to big of dots, not the right yellow, or to small of dots and flannel not cotton.. The closes one to the Riley Blake is made out of flannel. I am going to go to our local Quilt shop tomorrow to see if they have anything.. If not i will order the one from Allegro's. and maybe Fabric.com. I think it would be best to get both to see them in person. I think buying fabric online sometimes is not always the best idea unless you have seen it in person..

Riley Blake
Allegros
Fabric.com
Etys Flannel

Have a fun and blessed weekend!


No comments: